Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall's here. It's getting cold. Oh and the Braves season is over :[

...ok so tomorrow it's supposed to be like 60-something outside. That explains why I have a sinus infection--which most people are pretty happy about because I lost my voice because of it. No, I'm not hoarse from screaming at the TV Wednesday nite...at that point I already had no voice so it was more like gestures and sign language. No postseason for our Braves -- but I'll let the pro bloggers explain why and I'll hope for a better season next year.
J-Hey


But now I need to get happy, right?! Soon it will be time for me to gain weight--er, bake cookies, cakes etc so yeah it's my season. So shall I attempt a diet while preparing for the Nes Season?! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HAHAAA...this could be Hubbs and I


Fall beers, fall cooking, fall baking.... damn. This is gonna be tough. 

So, you see, I have stuff to be kinda down about and stuff to be excited about and oh yeah stuff to be concerned with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment